I’ve downloaded the ShazzleMail app onto my mobile device, now what?
Can I access my email on my laptop or desktop?
How to configure ShazzleMail Connect ?
Who can I send messages to?
How much does it cost?
Can a friend who does not have a ShazzleMail account (out of network) send an email to my ShazzleMail (in network) account?
How do I permanently delete my ShazzleMail account?
My firewall is blocking my ShazzleMail. What should I do?
For PC users:
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
- In the left pane, click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall.
Left Pane of Windows Firewall
- Click Change settings.If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Select the check box next to the program you want to allow, select the network locations you want to allow communication on, and then click OK.
For Mac users:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, and then click Firewall.
- Click the lock icon to unlock it, and then type an administrator name and password.
- If Firewall is turned off, click Start.
- Click the Add (+) button, and then select the service or application you want to add. After the application is added, click its up and down arrows to allow or block connections through the firewall. Blocking an application’s access through the firewall could interfere with or affect the performance of the application or other applications that depend on it.
Does ShazzleMail drain battery fast and use a lot of memory?
Can someone hack us, read your emails?
What platforms do you currently support?
For your mobile device: as of right now we support Android and iOS devices. If you have a Blackberry you can download and APK file we have on our website, but it has not been tested and we cannot offer much support.
For your desktop: If you would like to use your own email client (such as Mac Mail or Outlook) you can download our ShazzleMail Connect for your desktop. If you want to use our email client you can download our ShazzleMail Client. We also support Windows and working on making Linux available any time soon.
Can I make a phone call using ShazzleMail? The app says I can.
What is the size of file attachment I can send without a Pro account?
What are the system requirements for the Android mobile application?
What are the system requirements for the iOS application?
Can this application handle multiple accounts in one install? I have five accounts that I use.
If you are looking to have multiple accounts, you would have to go with our paid Pro version. You can find more information here: http://shazzlemail.com/shazzlemail-pro
Is there an email delivery delay from ShazzleMail accounts to non-ShazzleMail accounts?
The short answer is yes, we are working to improve the ‘web view’ performance. Normally, your email sits on your phone until the non-ShazzleMail recipient retrieves it. It’s a timing issue that if someone opens your email some time later and your phone is not on or not on a Wi-Fi network, there can be some delay, but it shouldn’t be more than a few minutes.You can log on to ShazzleMail on your phone and navigate to Advanced Settings, navigate to the Server settings and turn off ‘External Emails Privacy.’ With this setting OFF, we send your non-ShazzleMail emails through our server.
In what cases does the app restart?
Our app will be restarted in 2 cases:
- After boot up
- If it was crashed